Langkawi--another kind of experience(part3)Final part!

June 30, 2011

Hello,here I am ,continue my post

part1
part2

After the touring of 7 islands, we then continue to Langkawi Fruit Garden aka Taman Agro Teknologi

Actually,It is not really a fruit garden,but is a fruit and plant research centre.

me at the main entrance...hahahaXD
After we paid about RM10 of entrance fee then we were instructed to sit on a mini lorry(which has fully renovated to become like-a-zoo-train) to view the surrounding scenery.

*NOTICE THE ONE ON MY FINGER*

This is the doorgift given by them and it is really 100% HANDMADE.

The time we went there is not the fruit season and only left these kinds of fruits for us to eat!Sad.there is even no DURIAN,RAMBUTAN,MANGO!WTH!


Mr.HYJ:I lift it  with only my single hand!MuahahahaXD

see my power!!!!

Oh!It is just starfruit mah~~~

why our 2 power cant compare to the above two.....It is too heavyyyy la..my hand gonna break!!!!

woohoo♥ love this shot with a *macho guy* just right beside me...hahahaXD


After all day spent at island hopping and the fruit garden,I can't believe they all are still so energetic and insist of going to the Langkawi Geopark aka cable car place (which is a 45 mins ride from our spot now-the Langkawi ferry terminal place cox we stop there to shopping for a while, my aunt reconciled that she din't has a chance to buy any fragrance or watch yet and this is the second day we been here)...You know what,we all are drunk yesterday and I almost have 2 hrs sleep only.....I think other one also the same as me....






and and and we still gonna rush back to watch the sunset by the sea!
and I wanna FLY!!!
ready to fly,get set and go...Phew!!!the wonderful experience i ever had...Being on top of the sea  and get a chance to view the whole Langkawi and at the same moment im flying with huge wind blowing on me!!!Arghh i wanna take it again!!!!

sunset...sunset...


The third day also the final day we there
so we are going to
Gunung Raya



Gunung Raya is actually the highest mountain in Langkawi ,but it is seldom state as a tourism place maybe because it may also consider as a half private place because they said that Tun Dr Mahathir hotel is situated at the peak of the mountain....and because we have our sis(表姐)there then we get to know to this place...


so, this is the hotel that i talked about just now,named as D'coconut Hill Resort,situated 3000 feet above the peaceful island of Langkawi and and and the most important is- it is the only hotel at this mountain and today we gonna explore it and dine at the top of the tower of D'coconut Hill Resort.

Instead of taking the stairs,we are going on a lift...cox we all are lazy....What the different?At the last,we reach the top of the tower also mah,but just the second one more fast and save energyXD


and here we are.♥♥♥
This is what we have for afternoon TEA...
tuna chicken pizza♥

seafood pizza♥




and i wanna tell u all a *story*..Dear Guys ,guess what place is this?a restaurant?the hotel lobby?
NoNoNo...
wrong!
It is actually this resort TOILET!
I just know that the first step I step into it andiI keeping WOA! here and WOA! there...the interior of the toilet more superior...Oh gosh!I swear that I never ever seen so luxurious toilet before...really really...

Final shot at the final station.

Finally,
THE END...
so i will never post part 4 and 5...don't worry anymore...hahaha











Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.