My current updates

July 30, 2011

Felt so guilty that i left her (i mean my blog) for a long time without writing something about ME.

Ya...this is my current updates about myself.

I just ended the 8-months matriculation programme 3 months ago in KMK(Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah) and now I'm working as a teacher in Methodist's Kindergarten and also Kumon.I mean I handle 2 jobs..hahaXD..I still can't believe I will be so tough this 3 months with 2jobs in a day and work more than 12 hrs a day...Btw I had experienced all the hard moments and now i decided to give myself a break so I quite one job- the Kindergarten one because I found that it is the tiring one and after about working more than 12++hrs a day i still have to mark all those book which really eat my time and I have only a few hrs to sleep....Aiiiks..although the kids are too cute to shout at...hahaXD..I know I will really miss them..really really...after being their devil teacher for 3 months.

15 days ago,there is a moment that change the fate of the rest of my life...
I get a course in UPM(Universiti Putra Malaysia)
Erm..its medicine!!!
so I gonna be a doctor...in a few years time...

What could i say somemore...I'm now preparing...resting myself to max to achieve a good body condition for my uni life...that's why i really need to quite a job...

Be more hardworking~~
my new aim!

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.