Before exam

March 31, 2011

Seriously im now experiencing before-exam-laziness....

Every time when the exam around the corner, i would behave like this:

  • indulge myself in the world of the internet which seem non-benefit to me.
  • explore myself in the world of games....
  • oversleep
  • stay up late but end up doing nonsense thing such as blogging.
  • watching dramas and TV (which i prefer to do when I'm in the secondary school)*tsk**tsk*
and the conclusion is.....I'm wasting the most precious time (the final hour of study) but i just can't get rid of this bad habit.....

If the world has one medicine called "laziness-antibiotic".........

sorry for blahhing...if u notice the time ,I'm posting this post at 4:30am.....Actually this should be my time of doing my revision on my subject, but i just end up blogging silly thing....maybe this is caused by stress or whatever....haizzzzzz....just ignored me....I'm just blahhing.....HAHAHAXD

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.