Aims

March 31, 2009

what i should do from now on.....
these were what i tell myself...


       I
  • feel good about myself

  • be positive and focus on positive aspects.

  • avoid seeking self-pity and sympathy.

  • display a brave front and don't slouch

  • groom myself decently and love myself.

  • indentify my successes and celebrate them

  • be in the company of successful and positive people.

  • believe in myself and my confidence will grow.

  • dress in cheerful colours to enhance my self esteem.

  • avoid events that dampen my mood and feeling.

  • smile more often and accept compliments gracefully.

  • start each day fresh with hope and self-assurance.

  • keep my inner voice positive and remove self doubt.

  • stop worrying and change the way i perceive myself.

  • don't allow external situation to disturb my focus and goals.

  • be appreciative with what i have, because insecurity ruins confidence.

  • believe and tell myself that i am creative,strong,smart, beautiful and talented.

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.