December 25

January 8, 2009

today..ehm..ehm.i still at penang,still stay there...today is christmas ..of course WE ALL WERE VERY HAPPY...duno who suggest 1st want to exchange the gift (is me)..so they all really want exchange gift...then me really pokai liao..we afternoon rush to jusco to find gift..i bought two items:two was related to christmas de..we went there for a long time just want to find the present nia..really waste my precious time..i本来 want to 逛逛的。。haiz

at night,we all went to see my small cousin compt singing in autocity..there really full of people..no parking lot..we reach there late liao..almost 8 liao..and jaclyn turn is over le.So we all went for shopping there...注:there just alot of restaurant but very few shopping lot,so we went there till ten then back liao.at home we have our exchange give time..i got two unique cup...very nice..i love it.

we dint wait for the competiton complete..the result was jaclyn move to the final...congrats


DECEMBER 26

A long time at penang...finally we went back .two hours journey was very tired..the car was full of thing,and we all 挤在一起..


finally i back home..first thing was to search for my cat and dog,see that they still at home...i cant find my cat..its seem very weird..cause he will come out everytime i came home..searching the compound of the house..call his name..but still cannot find him..i think that maybe he go somewhere so i when to sleep..after i awake,i hear yiyi say she found my cat died..

i fastly got up of my bed and search for bibi,see that is that really him or other cat..

HE DIED WITH SUFFER...MAYBE ITS ALL MY FAULT..IF I DINT STAY SO MANY NIGHTS THERE..I THINK TODAY HE STILL AT MY SIDE...I THINK HE WAS VERY 饿.maybe my uncle dint give him eat something..or his food was eat by my dog...i very 自责..maybe if i come home at 25 december he will never eat the poisonous rat and die because he never eat rat...i cant forgive myself..i think he should never die like that

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.