麻将~是爱x , 是恨/

November 7, 2008



MAHJONG
mahjong~麻将
mahjong~麻将mahjong~麻将




if u say to me this word last year,i maybe very interest.Of course i love mahjong when i still a kids cause influence by my mum .I can sit there and wait for hours till morning, i don't care at all.But now please, every friday the mahjong sound will appear in my ear drums.


PLEASE I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!


Can u all please pay more attention on me! I just want more love and care. Can you hear me.


Don't treat me like an adult, i cannot care my feeling at all, don't let me alone with those problems alone ,i cannot handle it my self.
i not so independent & can care for my self as well as u think so,
i cannot faced with those stress alone,i think i will go crazy one day without somebody knew any reason.
I need your support & love as well,please .

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.