Life is Getting beautiful with KOSE

March 4, 2016


Some of you may be wondering where I have been last month since I left my blog 'kosong' for the entire February. Actually, I was quite busy in February with Chinese New Year celebration la, and I went to a vacation somemore~~hehe

So, after travelling, then must share something interesting right?

有关注我部落格的人一定开始好奇为什么我整一个月都没有po什么,原因是上个月比较忙,加上又是新年,还有去旅行~~呵呵。 不过旅行回来就是要分享好东西,对不?


After Chinese New Year, me and boyfie went on a backpacker travel to BALI!!! This is our first oversea vacation trip and previously I was quite a headache when want to start packing for the stuffs there. Due to the reason we are using a motorcycle as our main transportation, we couldn't afford to bring big luggage. So everything must be as light as possible!!!

Ahh, but then, all my skin care set comes with big bottles. We've spent quite an amount of money for this trip and I won't want to repurchase the travel set which I will only use like once. 

That time it was coincidence that The Butterfly Project is looking for bloggers to review the trial products of KOSE. I was praying so hard that I would be selected by them. Really thanks God and the butterfly team, my prayer were answered. All I need to do next is waiting for the products to arrive at my doorstep =)

新年后,我就跟男友俩背包旅行到巴厘去,之前就一直在打包东西时头疼,原因是我们在巴厘主要都是用摩哆来逛旅游景点,所以行李只能拿得越轻越好!
啊,不过我的护肤品都是大瓶装的,要带上机,真的很不方便!又不想浪费钱去买只能用一次的小罐护肤品。
碰巧就在这个时候, The Butterfly Project 正在寻找部落客来体验 KOSE 雪肌精(SEKKISEI) 的护肤品。所以我祷告了很多,希望我会被选中。真的非常感谢神,不久后我就被选中。所以现在我要做的是等待这些护肤品到我家门口啦 =)


KOSÉ 雪肌精(SEKKISEI) UNBOXING VIDEO



I never thought I will receive such a creative, pinkish, romantic, girlish ( all the sweet sweet descriptions I will give) box by KOSE a week before Valentine's. It fulfilled all the girl's dream criteria, big surprise box, all in romantic pink and white, cute KOSE character, and my god, THE HELIUM LOVE SHAPE BALLOON. KOSE really knows how to melt a girl's heart

Just click on my 15s video to look at the surprise inside the box =)

情人节的前一个星期,我真的没想到我会收到如此大的四方盒。真的非常的梦幻,一打开后就一个爱心气球飞升上来,里面装满了粉红,白色气球,树立在中间的就是这次要试用的雪肌精(SEKKISEI) 产品啦。有非常感动的感觉,第一次收到那么符合我爱的条件的东西!

如果你想看看这个梦幻盒子,记得点击视频哦~




Tadaaaa, a KOSE 4- pieces trial set stand firmly inside with lotsa pink and white balloons around it.
Did I mentioned all of these are limited edition? Each set only priced at RM 99 (GST included), includes the following:

·         SEKKISEI White Liquid Wash 20ml
·         SEKKISEI Lotion 100ml
·         SEKKISEI Emulsion 70ml
·         SEKKISEI Clear Whitening Mask 10g
·         Bihadagoyomi mask 3pcs
·         Exclusive Setsuko pouch (kimono style or city chic style)

所有东西都是限量版哦,一个只需RM 99!


Here everything is now perfect with KOSE SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT becomes my travel kit, hehe =) 
My travel essentials:
Hat checked, Xiaoyi checked, sunglass checked, sekkisei set checked!!!

I'm ready to go!!!! 

一切有了KOSÉ 雪肌精(SEKKISEI) 试用套装就跟完美啦!
现在要开始检查我的旅游必需品:
帽子(有!), 小蚁 (有!),墨镜 (有!),雪肌精试用套装 (有!)

好,一切齐了,出发!

Since everything must be light and easy, same for my make-up travel pouch too, just bring my must-have stuffs there! I don't like to put on heavy makeup wherever I go, I just need a bb-cream/foundation and eye-brow pencil then I'm ready, not forget to wear on a pair of colour contact-lens( powerful tool to look 10x prettier)

不忘给大家看看我的旅游化妆袋必备。因为这次是背包旅行,要越轻越好,所以我只带我真正需要到的。BB 霜和眉笔是必要,当然不可以忘了彩色隐形眼镜(让你迅间变十倍更美的厉害武器)
The first thing to do when arrived at the hotel is to arrange my skin care set in the washroom

一到酒店,第一件事就是把雪肌精试用套装摆在厕所里。

Before starting the journey, a clean face is a must before applying make-up on. For the first time I will be using KOSE SEKKISEI,so excited to trying them out.

要开始行程先,首先要留意自己的脸哦。一张清洁的脸是必须的!要开始试用哦,好兴奋~

A little tip before washing the face.I'm here advising all to remove make-up/ dust from the face first with remover. I've stated the reason above and one more add-on is that later when your face is clean, the skin care products can be easily absorbed.

不过等等,第一个步骤不是应该先卸妆吗?要是没装的话,我们也可以卸掉累计在脸上的灰尘。这样一来,护肤品比较容易吸收进去。

SEKKISEI White Liquid Wash 

Proceed next to thewhite liquid wash of SEKKISEI. The texture is milky and I just need to dispense like one pump for my whole face. Although it is quite a small bottle, however it could last for three weeks for me.

过后就可以开始用雪肌精靓白洗脸乳啦。按一次就足够洗完整张脸了。虽然来时只有一小罐,可足够我用三个星期呢。
It gives a refreshing sensation without the feeling of drying out or tightness.

洗完后雪肌精靓白洗脸乳给我一个清新又不干燥的感觉。

SEKKISEI Lotion


Next is the turn of using KOSE SEKKISEI star product ( lotion) that promised to leave you with a beautiful and translucent skin. Although it contained 100 types of oriental plants in one bottle, it doesn't smell like those Chinese herb. The smell is just light, same goes to the texture. Application of this lotion to my face was just like feeding my face with pure water. Leaving that dewy-dewy look. Love x3!!!

接下来就是要试用雪肌精最畅销的化妆水啦!其蕴含从100多种草本植物精华中精心挑选出来的成分。虽然是用草本植物弄出来的,可这一瓶完全没有那种中药店味道的感觉。味道很舒服,简单,清新。就给人那种用了还想再用的感觉。试用的感觉就像喂肌肤水分一样。使用后滋润度倍感,脸都滑滑水当当的,好喜爱哦!!!

The solution immediately penetrates my pores with just a gently pat on my face.

轻拍在脸上,肌肤里的毛孔瞬间把化妆水吸收。

SEKKISEI Emulsion 



The third and final step for my skin care regime is using a moisturizer, and I'm now using SEKKISEI EMULSION. The function of moisturizer is to LOCK EVERYTHING IN while at the same time give you more more more hydration! 

最后一部就是要使用雪肌精乳液把一切都锁住。这款快速吸收的保湿乳液有效地渗入肌肤,防止雀斑,黑斑和肌肤干燥问题。

 You can use a cotton pad for this, but I prefer using bare hand (but firstly make sure your hand is clean enough!) Dab a few drop on different regions of face and gently spread them off. Surprising, this product works well for my face without any stick after-feel.


你可以使用棉花,不过我偏爱用干净的手涂上。只要轻轻的在脸的各部位点上一些些,然后擦均匀就可以啦。惊奇的是,这乳液怎么没有粘稠感啊,啊,真舒服,就是那么的服帖轻滑~

Additional tips to share

When travelling, most of us will eventually neglect the care of our skin (especially face) due to tight and pack schedule. However, when you are travelling, you are expose your skin to various factors that will hurt your skin such as strong sunlight, extremely hot temperatures, dehydration. So many people will complain that their skin appeared  more dry, a lot of acne popped up etc after the vacation.


In my days of travel in Bali, I'm glad that I have this KOSE travel set with me which included a small tube of clear whitening mask and Bihadagoyomi mask. After a whole day travel with bike, my face appeared more oily and dust started to clog up my pores. Now is the best time to clear the pores!

再分享多一点:
旅游时我们通常都会忽略肌肤的保养,使旅游后一大丢肌肤问题随之冒出来。庆幸这一次我有KOSE 雪肌精陪伴,里面刚好又有雪肌精净白黑面膜和Bihadagoyomi面膜。一整天骑单车后,肌肤难免都会出油,灰尘也铺得满面都是。是时候来个清理毛孔时刻!


SEKKISEI CLEAR WHITENING MASK



It dries up within 5 minutes. The application is easy, you just need to spread them across the face and you can continue to do other thing such as upload picture in facebook/ instagraming/watching tv...but just remember don't talk, smile, or over react ,you will ruin the mask

面膜五分钟就开始干了。这面膜很容易敷上,接下来就可以忙着上网啦,不过记得不要说话,笑,或做大动作表情,不然面膜就会毁掉!

I put in on for exactly 15 mins, and next is the moment I anticipated a lot- peeling down the mask.
敷足足十五分钟后,是时候把它剥下来了,好期待哦!
Recommend to peel the mask from bottom. The whole thing is quite easy to be tear off, and it feels like I'm peeling a thin sheet of paper down from my face

*with just using it once, my face feels tighter and extra silky smooth*
Girls, really recommend this product alot!!! Feels like I'm just finish a pampering face spa session after applying this clear whitening mask. 

推荐从下剥起哦,着一片东西很容易剥落,剥落的感觉很棒,好像污渍都一起被带走了。用过一次,肌肤瞬间感觉紧实而且还超柔滑的,就像刚去spa回来一样!

Bihadagoyomi Mask

This greedy me will never ever feel enough for my face after the clear whitening mask, and next I proceed to try on the Bihadagoyomi mask which claimed that it offers 10x moisture that can instantly rejuvenates skin.

Yes, it is 10x , do you see that?

贪心的我敷完一个面膜后还感觉不够,很想试试那个说可以瞬间给肌肤十倍滋润的Bihadagoyomi面膜。

是十倍耶!你看到吗?
The set comes with 3-pieces of compressed dry mask. We just need to fully soak the lotion mask with Sekkisei lotion. It will immediately transformed to a normal wet-sheet mask. (Magic!) Then, place onto face for 5-10 mins. No rinsing is needed. 

把那小小的圆纸面包放入盖中,再滴几滴盛满盖。魔术来了,这圆纸片瞬间变成像普通水面膜一样。放在脸上敷五到十分钟就好啦
Another pampering session with Sekkisei lotion that could turn into a mask as well!!! 


A little reminder here, please bring along a sun protector when you are travelling! I'm so careless that I forgot to bring them along but however really thanks to KOSE for their glow-from-within products. My face din't even become dark / dull after hours of exposure under hot sun despite my hand already turned dark. The products did meet what it says that gives women brighter, even-toned and moisturised skin. 

I'm totally fall in love with these products and now still using them.

小小温馨提醒哦,旅行是必须带上防晒霜的,大意的我竟然就这样忘了。不过真的很感谢可以让肌肤晶莹透澈的雪肌精。就算我在太阳底下晒了很多个小时,我的脸依然还是没变黑,只可惜我的手变黑了。这产品真的见证了他们说的帮助女性实现有如泛着白雪光芒般的明亮透澈的肌肤。

现在满满的爱上它了,现在还在使用呢!


KOSÉ SEKKISEI’s special edition trial kit

KOSÉ 雪肌精(SEKKISEI) 特别版试用套装 



For those who would like to know more about SEKKISEI and its new special edition trial kit, follow KOSÉ Malaysia on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kose.malaysia) or visit the KOSÉ Malaysia website at www.kose.com.my.

Not forget to list down some travel skin care tips for my reader =)


Go be beautiful ladies!!!
Love,
Anne Neo

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.