First time out with my BFF

September 27, 2011


It is not planned...just occurred so suddenly!!!hahahaXD...After a tired school day,I received her call,then just out lo...hahahaXD。。。Actually we both have planned very very earlier that we must go out together to shopping or whatever when the time I came to KL here,but because of my tight schedule,I always rejected her ,feel so sorry.....Anyway,this is my first time we together shopping in KL,feel so good!!!!

my BFF-chia earn
touchedTT.....she still outing with me even though she is a da mang ren (busy person)...muahahaha..just kidding><

Having our dinner at Kenny Rogers Roaster

how should I describe it??....美女与美食

It's mine♥I love cheese

my chicken cheese potato♥


This is just a short and simple post!
Thanks for viewing♥
JIKI YEW said...

Anne ! You look so gorgeous here. Sweet girl :D

秀萍없음 said...

very pretty le all of you ..Good to hear you're fine . If you're free, bring us hang out also . waka .

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.