The lowest mountain I ever climbed (Bukit Timah)

September 1, 2011 Bukit Timah, Singapore


Ya, a hill that has just an altitude of 163.63 metres (537ft)....Although it was the lowest hill that I ever climbed, but it is already considered as the highest point in the city-state of Singapore.
Erm...the hill is Bukit Timah.(chinese name stand as 武吉知马.

Actually,it wasn't include in my Singapore trip,it occur so suddenly. I never know that Singapore got such a hill that can hike until the invitation from my aunt China friends.So, the same goes to my aunt also, although she had stay at Singapore for about 20 years time,she knew nothing about this also...When her friends mention this, both of us shocked and start to think....."Singapore got hill meh?" so funny!!!hahaXD

"Why not give it a try?Although this is NOT my main purpose of visiting SG""This will be way cool "I thought.


So,here we go........BUKIT TIMAH!
Bukit Timah is also a nature reserve


the whole gang of us-all of them were my aunty co-workers (mostly from China and one of them  is a  Singaporean*in red shirt*)

Nahh..my pretty aunty in black adidas

Heehee....first time take a shot with so many Chinese (I mean Chinese from China) Nice to mix with them.They are so good and friendly!

My aunty bff

How shame!!!!

This is what will happen after you din't exercise for zillion of years!

Everyone resting at the halfway to the top of mountain

Spotted a gigantic 四脚蛇(forgot this cute snake english name d...)

will reach soon!A victory posture first!

Haahaa..,,This was what they are doing when reaching the top of the mountain...(Kids pls don't learn..haha)

Okay..after spent about 2 hrs at the top of the mountain...we're going down
I really enjoy the moment we go down the hill,cox it was so effortless..and there are so many things to see 
ps*we are using mountain roads when go down the hill*
Spotted a spring too...but the water is totally undrinkable..U know..here is Singapore..polluted!


Everyone try to touch the texture of the water...spring water mah!!!
Then....

A tiger cave????
how brave she is..volunteer to take a peek of what is inside there,because we spotted some light ray  coming out from the cave...

Erm....NEVER THOUGHT WE WILL GET LOST IN THIS SMALL HILL!!!!

BACK AGAIN TO THE TOP OF THE HILL!SHE WAS SO FRUSTRATED THAT TIME!
anyway,we still can get down the hill la by using the man-made road...heehee


Then, A TIGER????!!! APPEAR.....

No la...just a display






Okay..that's all!
♥Never regret that I have joined this hill-climbing,a good experience and can make friends....moreover,I can LOSE WEIGHT!!!*like*♥

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.