Ultrabook

May 9, 2013

Wanna tell u all that recently, I'm so sick with my old laptop. Although last time I'm so in love with it because of the cover is in pink and trendy that time because not much brand having pink cover to the laptops.

But now, 4 years over, the laptop now has created alot of problem to me,
1.heavy weight
2.hang

and so I changed my laptop to the netbook which is much more smaller and light-weight, but it cant perform much function and sometimes when I open alot of programs , it will started to HANG ~~~ that is the part I hated the most, and reduce my mood to do works by netbook....

After I saw many of my friends and relatives got themselves a SMARTTABLETS, I got myself one too, as it really ease my work online, just a few touch will solve the problems.

But...there is still a BUT LAR...
AS a university student, I usually need to do alot of reports, presentation and research...My smarttabs really cant help with that, I still need to go back to my netbooks, which I dont really like, because it took time to wait it from switching it on ~~

and now, I do really hope I got one laptop/netbook that could have function of smarttabs and laptop as well!!!!

and thanks to the world today, this thing really exist!!!!
They called it as Ultrabook =)

What I'm going to share is
On May 22, 2013, techies shall rejoice as Acer releases the Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™ powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor that is bound to exceed the industry’s expectation of an  Ultrabook™/tablet device.

2 weeks more!!!
I know I will in-love in this new ultrabook as it is DETACHABLE!!!!! ULTRAPORTABLE and TOUCHCENTRIC!!!AWESOME RIGHT??

most of all I could now do works in this new ultrabook with long waiting for it to turn on and it can be carry anywhere I like!!!

see this video and u all will know how excited I'm am!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aquqJABJWzw

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.