Google gave me money!!!

August 27, 2011

I never thought that this will happen...


Get my first and ever Google letter a few days ago.Super shocked when mummy handed this letter to me..

Thinking...
Y can I received a letter from Google???

Then,after I opened it...I saw money..
Okay,I admit that I'm not a patience person...I started to think of what the money is ,without go and read the details..

"Is this the money Google gave me for buy things?"
"Or gt a RM125 cheque at the back of this letter..."

Then after I checked and checked all the papers in this letter..
There wasn't a cheque at all.
Okay,give up..
Back to reality



Read the letter
OH...you see how brilliant these businessmen are,they will not give you free money so easily.
The money is just they give you for promoting your website on Google...
zzz...I'm not a business girl,din't have a shop also...gave me this thing for what?

...I just have a blog..Okay I'll use it to promote my blog lo....


Super sad this money can't be 'tunaikan'(cashed)

and there were a lot lot of procedures needed to claim this voucher!!!
Chia Earn said...

hey i triple-checked! u actually dun hv my link on ur blog!? TT

寒禅;涵谈 said...

Sorry..Nah..u know I have ur blog link before this right...hehe.I just duno when ur blog link accidentally pu jian liao..Now I fix liao..okay liao..hehe..maybe ur blog too paiseh kok,so she play hide and seek

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.