Delicious Food all over Penang(Belated post) part 1

May 9, 2011

Penang view.

Wonder why I have disappear for so a long time. Actually I spent this few days playing and eating in Penang.Want know the detail of it, you can visit the blog of my best friend-ccy.

Actually Penang is not just famous about its golden sandy beaches


 Penang aka Pearl of Orient is also well-known for its food and shopping centre.

Food and shopping centre is our target this time...hahahaXD...so beware everyone,I will talk all about penang food at this post...hahaXD .


Ok,we start by taking a ferry ride from the penang mainland to the penang island.

the fare is very cheap.Its only cost about RM1.20,and a really shortcut journey from mainland to penang island which take you only about 15 mins....


A view from the ferry


I and Ccy on the ferry...LOL..I look so fat beside her..hahahaXD

Our first stop in Penang is Queensbay Mall-which is the largest mall in Penang.It has all the branded shop and delicious food here....


We dined in the Restaurant HK Wong Kok in the Queensbay mall.

You can either choose a chinese, western, japanese, korea ,and even peranakan cuisine here....seem impossible right???The restaurant name is a Chinese name, we thought it only offer chinese cuisine but seem like we are wrong.

So, I ordered this,

Korea Grill Chicken Sizzling
It is a set lunch.At first, I thought it will taste spicy and sour, but unexpectedly it taste sweet and sour with only a little bit spicy, I think it is acceptable for a X-spicy people...hahaXD

and my dessert,

A strawberry smoothie with vanilla ice-cream as topping
somemore,


A Taiwan green tea ice-cream
Gonna show you all some penang heritage bulding, these are all the photo we snapped when we stuck in the traffic jam..hahaXD




after some renovation,this bulding look just like a new one!!!


will continue at the next post..wait for me ya!!!
thanks♥




Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.