Astro Explorer On-The-Go Contest

May 25, 2013


18/5/2013 ( Saturday)



After my friends they all saw these pictures, quite a number of them asking me the same question. "Hey girl, are you working for Astro during the weekend? and so lucky can met with Chuckei and redmummy (famous bloggers)"

NOooooo

Wrong guess!!!
I know the way my wearing made me look like a promoter or something. But seriously, I want to tell you all that...

"I'M ONE OF THE LUCKY BLOGGERS THAT HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ASTRO EXPLORER ON-THE-GO LIVE CONTEST at Sunway Pyramid

So, this is my interpretation when I got the invite~~

It's going to be like RUNNING MAN huh???


Running Man!!!

YES, and this contest even more happening !!! Because we were all given an ipad to complete the run with Astro-on-the-go explorer apps inside. This mean all the clues will be send to us via the apps and we need to scan the barcode only we can get the next clue to the next station. Cool right???


our first station, an unforgettable one, not because there have many 'leng-zais' but we like searching  around sunway pyramid up and down just for this station so called- "a station between diamond and bread shop". We both like DIAMOND,DIAMOND,where are u??please pop up....finally we found it after 15mins.

This is me with my teammates- Nadira Ismail. She is a very very sporting woman. Why I said that?
Cox before the contest start , I met her in the bathroom. After some chat, I found out that she just gave birth 4 months ago, and now she is here for the contest. Wow,this is not an easy contest u know, we need to run throughout the contest weyyy~~~

And she said no worries, I CAN DO IT!!!! 'big like for her'



And this is how our clue look like in our ipad. We are in team 04. Once we finish our task ,just snap a photo to upload on facebook or scan the barcode then the new clue for our next station will pop out.

Me in the International station.

At our last station, we were welcomed by a few Mangas. Time we complete our race ( 1hr 37 mins)


Wait. Not the end yet~~~~

The fun doesn't end like that. There are a few  sessions that we can actually meet our favourite stars LIVE such as Aaron, Johan, Raja Lawak & Shiro, OME Cast, Ahmad Saad , Jaason daesey and also the first runner up of Astro Star Quest 2011- Jie Ying.


The stage setting for the day and the crowds!!!! 

Astro is so good that they managed to bring us such a group of skilled footballers to present us some techniques that I never saw before~~
and then, the 'oh My English' actors!!!!

Not the real 'father mother gentleman' by PSY lar, but still nice!!! They really warm up the atmosphere at Sunway =D

They mimic some show on Astro Cantonese channel - Hua Hi Dai!!!

The Zhen Huan Zuan.

all the performers on stage!!!

Then , it's time to annouce the race result, my team 04 dint get any price because all the winners complete time not more than 1hr. I wonder how they complete it so fast. Super geng ar!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blogpost is coming to an end, now let me share what I felt for the event lar~~

What was the best part of Astro On-The-Go event?
I think overall everything is fun as what I mentioned above. Meeting new bloggers, sharing our experience, run and sweat together, laugh and shout at the Astro performances together. It's really an awesome experience to all the bloggers lar!!!!

How do I foresee myself utilizing Astro On-The-Go in the future?
Hmmm, let me tell you what Astro OTG offer first. With only Rm30 per month/ Rm 5 per day. I can tune into my favorite pragrammes wherever I am. From  unmissable LIVE sport and global events, blockbuster movies and all-time favourite dramas.Astro provide whole suite of services: Up to 21 Astro TV channels, 9 Astro Radio channels, LIVE events, Video-On-Demand and Catch UP TV.



Let me picture it for you all lar ~~~`

You can use AstroOTG when you are waiting for something....like bus, lrt, monorail....or you have long queue for something like recently the Hello Kitty one at MCD. I know kitty fans will understand this =)))


I'm not sure if you guys have face the same problem as me, but during my oversea vacation, I really miss Malaysia Astro channel so much that I wish I can watch it there...... Now , there is no more problem for me anymore, just take my Ipad with me, make sure there is an internet connection. "ASTRO ON-THE-GO"!!!!!


Stuck at the annoying traffic jams after work and worry that you cannot catch up on time with your favourite drama on Astro??? No worries, open your AOTG lar, 10km traffic jam is not a huge problem anymore XD


Another way you can use AOTG, 

while you are doing your big business at the toilet,
problem straining??
Never mind, Astro OTG can help u!!!
Guarantee smooth bowel movement after that, hahaahaha=D


Enjoy Astro On-The-Go anytime, anywhere as you like!!!!!

Log on to Astro OTG for more details.

Thanks for viewing,
Have a nice day =)

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.