Nuffnang turned 6!!!!

March 22, 2013

Hey ,I'm here blog about Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bast 2013 which was held on 1/3/2013.

So, recently many people keep asking me "What is Nuffnang? and why u r attending so much of their events?"

For those who do not know what is Nuffnang, U see, there are some ads corner at top and right side of my blog, they are from Nuffnang ads.

I still dint answer the question yet, okay,
Nuffnang is Asia-Pacific's first and leading blog advertising community,and the community currently reaches out to 1 million bloggers in 7 countries.

At Nuffnang,where we (bloggers) generate income through blog ads placed by various brands, and become part of a close-knit community through a vast range of exclusive events.


Here I go, attending the birthday party the night before I fly to Sabah in the next morning.


Put it as the main picture in this blog post!!! BECAUSE THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I ATTENDED THIS EVENT!!! I want to meet my all-time-fav-blogger (Chessie!!!)

So, when I were invited by Nufffnang, I was like YEHHH~~cool *long waited for this!!!*
This time the party was held at Lust,Kl
 the environment inside
crowded with all the lengluis and zais *forgot to tell* (this time the theme is wearing blue,green,pink,yellow,red)

We were fed with delicious buffet before the event really start!!! 

And there come, PARTY TIME!!!

Cocktail and Heineken for us!!!


We have lots of games and activities in Lust!
let me introduce u guys to Deezer, the new apps, which is much like kugou, where u can find all the songs inside,TRUST ME,its a cool apps XD
 Deezer let us guess song and win prizes (won a DIGI thermo mug from that,hehe)

and this another sponsor -DIGI

at the back of the board,there are different drawings that were specially designed for all the bloggers!!!
and look! I found mine =)))) we even can take that thing home with balloons~~~


I can bring a partner for this event, so AGAIN~~asked him to go along. and I took lots of pictures using his phone, and grrr, he dint even share a piece to me!!! Next time wouldn't bring u d~~hngg

thanks to Junzheng for all the photos above,many many Kamsia to u if u see this,my buddy is too bad.
Lesson learned, I should took all the photos with my phone or camera. I bu she de use my phone becox the next day I'm going to sabah d...*scare my phone bao mang photos later*

Lastly, a picture of me.
Yay, with pinkXD


Happy Birthday Nuffnang =)






cre8tone said...

I didn't go this party.. Else, will know you much earlier.. haha!~

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.