Yes, It's all about Nuffnang

February 24, 2013

Just ended my final examination 2days ago. And well, what I'm going to do next?

First, check back to my blog!!
Then, yup, give my first ever after-final blog post to Nuffnang.

Wondering why I'm doing so? cox....*Jeng* *Jeng* *Jeng*

Nuffnang is going to have it 6th Birthday Bash on this coming 2/3/2013.

Excited??? Yes, and I wish I could join too ^^

They are having the birthday party at Lust,KL and I hope the DJ could play my playlist on that night>< Hmm,couldn't wait for it~~

So, this is my all time favourite album
One Direction-Up all Night



Yes, we're going to *UP all Night* ya for that day^^

and lastly the playlist that I created for Nuffnang's Stickman Birthday party.
I have created it inside deezer.com
Total of 5 songs that I have selected purposely just for the party night, consist of one Dupstep,2 from One direction (surely must) then 2 form David Guetta's album.
Drop by my playlist to hear them and enjoy yourself!!!
In Facebook and twitter

Do check it out ya^^
Have a nice day=D

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.