Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser series review

April 10, 2017


Hello , I have a few questions for you girls!

1. What is the most important step in facial care regime?
2. Do you remove your makeup daily?
3. Do you still feel that your face appears dull and rough even though you follow the 3 steps facial care regime?


You can find the correct answer in my blog post below.




During the end of March, I've received a parcel from Neutrogena and it contains 3 deep clean facial cleansing product.
My first reaction was it's just face cleansing.....why we need to so fuss about it?

Then only I realised that each of them served different functions and satisfied different needs. 

List of products:
1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser (RM 21.70)
2. Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing to Foam (RM 44.90)
3.Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub (RM 23.70)


Neutrogena is available in Malaysia for a long time and most of us are quite familiar with it. It is available in all Watsons, Guardian, local pharmacies, etc.
The only one problem that I encountered during the visit to Neutrogena booth was how to choose a suitable product for myself since we are all spoilt by a lot of choices of their facial cleansing products.



Since I was now given three different facial cleansing products from Neutrogena, so if anyone of you facing the same problem like me, maybe I could help out by explaining about them. 


Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub





Usually I will scrub my face once in a week, so why we need to scrub our face?

to remove dead skin cells
if not, old skin cells pile up and leave skin looks dull, dry ,rough and bumpy.
dead skin cells can cause clogged pores, leading to blemishes.

and if we do not scrub and clean our face properly, the rest of the face care products couldn't absorb well into the skin and it will cause a waste! 


I have blackheads problem on my nose and after a try of one week, here is my review:
Just like what it claims, this product does eliminate blackheads even on the first try, For me the texture is quite watery and I'm not so used to it. The smell is mild and acceptable. 
For long term try? definitely yes!


Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser


What Neutrogena says,

"The Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser provides effective cleansing with 99% impurity removal and double the hydration power to leave skin looking clean and
supple thanks to special water mineral complex which are known to improve skin hydration ."




I started to come into contact with foam kind of cleanser since last year and I was so in love with them. For me, it's kind of like magic seeing the cream to turn into a lot of bubble foam and I just feel nice when putting and rubbing them into my face. Neutrogena foaming cleanser served the same too, and what the best part of it is the skin still feel hydrated after the use. Since I already owned one of this cleanser before Neutrogena gave another one for me, so I gave it to my boyfie and he also loves it! He said that this cleanser can help to reduce his skin irritation and acne formation!


So, the rest of the story is my most favourite product:

Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing oil to foam!





For dry skin - With Cucumber extract that helps hydrate and refresh your skin, leaving it soft, supple and healthy.
Dual-transformation process (transform from oil-gel-cream-soft foam) can be effective and gentle on skin and easily rinsed off, leaving no residue and helping skin feel clean and healthy
Oil-gel contains Oleifera leaf extract to gently remove all traces of day makeup, dirt and oil in one wash.


Why I love this product?
Because it has two functions in one bottle!

Make-up removing + Cleansing!

The second reason:
Very very effective in removing makeup products especially those that die hard to remove ( eg: eyeliner & lip tints )

If you do not believe me, let me show you:

So I put on some makeup products on me skin to test out how effective this Neutrogena product can 
remove them.

*you know I could not believe my eyes when I have my first try on this product, I was thinking that apalah...a 2in1 product sure not as effective as the one formulated for its function one..removing the eyeliner?sure cannot!  but then I was proven wrong!!!!!*

Let's see


1. Start to apply the product (oil-gel form)

2. Gently rub it
After just a few seconds of gentle rubbing, all the makeup stains disappeared!
*could not believe my eyes*


3. clean skin again after rinsing with water. Skin feel hydrated!
No more makeup stains! Quite unbelievable!



And then still not believe it, so I tried again on my face!


Choose the left side of the face to test it out!

All the makeup was gone!!! Amazing!!!

The third reason I love it:
Skin feel hydrated after use it to cleanse the face

Fourth reason:
Save my time ( good for lazy me)

Fifth reason:
The packaging reminds me of the ocean colour and I love it. It gives a sense of peace and tranquillity while I clean my face. Same goes to the smell, a mild cucumber smell lets me feel fresh.

Sixth reason:
Price are affordable, 2 in 1 some more!

Long Term use? YES YES YES!!!!!!

good product, you all must try!


So for my readers that do not understand English, I did make a video review in Chinese!
Click below to view!






That's all for today!
Do tell me if you love Neutrogena too!
Have a beautiful day!









Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.