My first Aesthetic treatment

January 2, 2016


Girls, if you are given a chance to correct some imperfections in your face or body, what would you choose?

I believed that there is no one in this world that have perfect skin or face,even celebrities hide their imperfections with various make-up.

Me too, I have combinations skin (oily and dry). uneven skin tone, large pores, blackhead and more.

And today, I've the opportunity to pick any aesthetic treatment to correct these imperfections. and guess what I choose?

I want to correct my large pores!!!



For the first time revealing my bare face in blog without bb cream application.

A zoom view on the left side of my face. You can notice VERY LARGE PORES, COUNTLESS BLACKHEAD, MULTIPLE MACULAR RASH on my cheek.

Ya right? I have a lot of problem for my face, sighh.A couple of weeks ago, I was invited by premier-clinic to try on any of their aesthetic treatment.


I was hesitated at first because this is my first time trying out some treatment procedures on my face . But after some survey done, I've so much confident for Premier-clinic as they are one of Malaysia's leading aesthetic clinic lead by full trained professional of credentialed medical aesthetic practitioner.



After arrived at Premier-clinic at TTDI, I was brought to a private consultation room of Dr. Elaine Chong.
I told her about my face problem and she brief me about different types of procedures that suitable for my face. At last, I chose Dermaroller. 

Dr Elaine Chong was so good to offer one more treatment for my skin that is Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing after she knew that I have blackheads and dry skin.






Before the treatment, take a photo first for the "Before"
.
A little bit anxious, cox I was told that Dermaroller is a thing that have hundreds of tiny needles roll over your face. Will it be pain?

First, they will remove my make-up, and then a simple face cleansing.
This is very important prior to any procedures because you don't want your skin to get infected by bacteria. So, make-up off.


Here my bare face, and the nurse start to apply numbing cream on it.
Numbing cream application
20-mins of waiting for the numbing effect to set in.

Then, Jiang-Jiang-Jiang. Here comes the Derma-roller that I talked about just now.

The professional Derma-roller of 0.5mm.

Dr Elaine start to use dermaroller on my face, she was using a constant, gentle rolling motion over my forehead, left cheek,right cheek,nose,etc.

My face started to turn red which was the prickling effect from the tiny needles Surprisingly, the whole Dermarolling session doesn't cause any pain but just mild tingling sensation.

After around 10 minutes of dermarolling, then they proceed for the ultrasonic cleansing for me.

Before the end of treatment,the nurse was so kind to give my face a simple de-stressing massage, and a sunblock application.

My post-treatment immediate result. The whole face was inflammed. I was told that this is normal and it was part of the result of dermarolling, The skin inflammation usually will fade in a few hours and takes a full day to subsides completely

Here provide some information for dermaroller if you wish to know.

  1. Dermarollers can be used to tackle all of the following


  • Wrinkle Treatment
  • Anti Aging
  • Scar Removal
  • Hair Loss Treatment
  • To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
  • Acne Scar Treatment
  • Anti Cellulite Treatments   

    2. How does it works?


Dermaroller is small handheld device that contains micro-fine needles. It’s rolled over the desired area producing thousands of micro needle columns to kick start collagen production& encourage your dermis to regenerate and repair itself naturally. Collagen is the building blocks of our skin and provides the structure needed to keep skin looking healthy and feeling plump, smooth & bouncy. As we age and experience trauma to the skin (such as acne scarring), we deplete the level of collagen.

    3.Is there any down time?


Immediately after the treatment it will look like you’ve got moderate sunburn & your skin may feel tighter than usual. This will start to subside after 1 – 2 hours, with only slight redness the following day. It’s important that you wear a broad spectrum SPF 50+ product to protect your skin post-treatment.


   4.How quickly should I expect results?


Your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. It can take up to 6 weeks as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen. Scarring improvement results (see example below) will be permanent after a course of Dermaroller & skin rejuvenation results will last for at least 6 months. It takes up to 6 weeks for maximum results to be noticed; after 1-3 weeks your texture and tone will improve and any pigment start to lift.  After 6 weeks you’ll notice an improvement to the appearance of lines, wrinkles and scarring


This is me after the first treatment. After some reading, I knew that I couldn't see immediate result after first time as the whole session need at least 3 treatments at 6 weeks intervals to achive desired result.

However, I was already very satisfied for the service and the treatment right now because my skin was not so dry compared to previously and the make-up was so easy to apply. Last time, it will looks cakey because of my dry skin. The pores are still there and I'm looking forward for the next visit to Premier-clinic for the next session of dermarolling.




Thank you Premier-clinic's doctor and staffs for offering such a good service and treatment for my skin. Aligato~~~~


If you are loking for more information:
Please check out Dr. Elaine Chong's blog

The location that I've done my dermaroller is at
Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) branch


TTDI Address: 31 Jalan Wan Kadir 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 WP Kuala Lumpur.
TTDI Branch GPS coordinates: 3.139242, 101.628448

Clinic hours : Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm
Closed: Sunday / Monday / Public Holiday

TTDI Branch Phone No.: +603 – 7732 5552
Fax No: +603-7732 8201
Customer Service Hotline: +60-12-662 5552

Email: contactus@premier-clinic.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/premier.aesthetic




My first post for new year 2016, looking forward for my new skin ^^


Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.