My December 2015

January 13, 2016


Hmm, first of all, Happy New Year and may this new year bring new light and new hope and may you reap all your hard-work this year! This is my wish for all my readers and friends ^^

This post would be a sharing about my December,and there will be a lot of photos. So, I'll skip some grandmothers'story that might make this blog-post  lengthy. 
The first part is the photos I took in Publika mostly using my phone camera(huawei honor6 if you keen to know). I've visited some huge mall in KL and Selanngor which is IOI city Mall, Publika, Pavillion, Paradigm, fahrenheit, Lot 10 and more, but there is only one mall that caught my attention so much that I would like to put it in my blog-post.

That is the Christmas tree decorations in Publika.For most people, if I said Christmas tree, they would think of green pine tree, decorated with ornaments, baubles,lights.Ya, that's the traditional Christmas tree should be. But, Publika always surprised their visitors with the unique stuffs they had in their mall handcrafted by renowned artist or students. This time they had these different kind/ unique Christmas tree which I've seen first time in my life.




If there is a competition and I'm the judge, I will give first prize for this Christmas Tree. This is a thing that could spin around and bring happiness and fun to the kids. So creative.

A random coffee station set up temporary using recycle materials.


Then there are some stalls which selling their handcrafted items.
Clay craft


Modern Christmas Tree?







Terrarium. Reminded me that I actually made one of this five years ago and after a month they died. So sad.











Greg was so obsessed about the miniatures inside this transparent box 

There were this 古董 antique for sale too.




hehe, something that I want to build for my dog in future. Snoopy-theme Christmas deco caught at Paradigm mall.


Random pic of me & Greg attend the launching of Honey Creme.

Transformed my hostel desk to Christmas theme too !

Small small gifts to all my love one.

My luggage was fully occupied by just present! Yes present for gift exchange later/

Christmas gift exchange with my jimuis~girlfeinds.
Random yumchaXyumcoffee in Starbucks with family.
Christmas Gift exchange with family.Everyone is in the sleepwear,haha. 

Then, Christmas gathering with housmate at Le Gardenz and also Christmas gifts exchange session with them.

I got the Jelly Bean from Hie JIng(twin)

Present to Greg. Wrapped by me.Nice hor?


That's all for my December.


Bye~~
Have a nice day all.
Love.

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.