Medic Night 2013- Nostalgia

January 31, 2013

Finally the time that we have waited for so long had arrived.Yes, I mean my Uni Medic Night. 
5/1/2013 at Swiss Garden Hotel KL.

Happened so long ago and I only start to blog about this. Hehe, My January is too happening XD .Guess what? I'm invited to 2 Nuffnang events in just a week,blog about them in my next post.

Back to topic ya!!! This year I've upgraded and also all the second year medical students. Hurray for no long er as a performers. We had become the committees of Medic Night 2013. No longer playing around and is time to be serious! Learned to lead ,co-operate and deal with so so many people just for one PERFECT night. Imagine how much hard work ,sacrifice ,sweats and tears we had put on it just to make it a successful one and to make sure all the guests that came that night would back with satisfied feeling =)

My position- Leader of performance committee.=D 

Let me tell you the story that night~~~

Start  form me >.<

This is the only photo of myself taken that night. Haizz, aimed to change my profile pic after that night. Failed jor,wakakak XD
Red Gown from L'Amour picked by mum. Hehehe, I can't make my decision actually and after I saw all my housemates already got their gown prepared a few months before the night then I started to panic and rushing here there find the perfect piece for me. Gosh, they are so efficient!!!

That night,erm,everything are going so perfectly until hmmm...I din't have enough time for my own grooming and make-up!!! solicitously promised others to make-up for them and end up I have 30 mins left to set-up my hair and make-up. And everything went like kelam-kabut cox I dint even think early what hair-do and make-up I want that night. Arghh, then end up just simply curl and put on eye liner and falsies.* All I don't like*


The hero of the night-Pan Kok Onn. The president of Medic Night 2013 and my previous dance partner!!!

Life of a president-busiest and stressful one.He is also my 最佳拍档。XD. I can't even compare myself to him. I just need to do planning stuff and look through all the dance progression every night but him aikss....need to solve this problem that problem,,lead us,urge us to complete our stuff on time and he still came for almost all the dance pratice.
Without him, the night wouldn't be so successful. Bravo!


and then,present to you all, MY PRETTY HOUSEMATES
the front one is my current roommate.Kim KIm=)

MY first year BUDDY -Lee Roy 
followed our buddy line path to join the modern dance group. I saw him transformed from a not-so-know-to-dance guy to a potential and entertained one. 
and my co-buddy-Jia Ling. Joined the same team too. Both done a very great job and their team performance stunned the whole hall!! You guys can watch their awesome performance here!!!



The team has the most handsome guy and prettiest girl as their leader and inside their performance got a part of COUPLE dance also.Don't miss it!!!!Go see la~~GO GO GO !!!=P
girl leader-right side, Janice Ang. Guy leader-Nicholas .


Still we don't forget our root. As a member Modern dance group 2012, How can we miss out taking photo of us???
Now we all had became the seniors and tutors for the new team d=D .For those that forget us, I can help u recall by my last year blog-post: modern dance team 2012



And lastly, the best of the best that night!!!Our flash mob performed by 1st and 2nd year of medical students. Glad that I'm the one that teaches most of the dance steps inside, and this will become my sweetest memories of Medic Night I got for this year. Phewwww!!! a lot of hard works u know~~~ 

Seeing it become so successful that almost all the 1st and 2nd involved in the dance and whole hall were full of us so no matter where the audience are,they still can see us dancing!!muahahahaXD. *touching*I'm so gandong~~~



U guys must really watch this!!!

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.