October...and the pork place!

December 16, 2012


Is quite funny why I suddenly post about October during December. Haha.
 3 reasons:
1.Record it down before I forget. (I nearly forget liao,thanks to the saved pic in my phone)
2.awesome week without any exam! Yay,that's y I can sit here 吹水~~
3.I got thing to announce!

Hmm, not dai ging si(such as I got BF or else.....)
Just...

I bought myself an IPAD!
hmm,thats it!




Next,my whole october is just wasted on ya OUTING, outing and outing....more to girls' outing!!! ntg interesting here...just a lot of leng luis only...><

Ru yi and Hui ching (coursemate)

This is Evian (always appear on my blog ,I think~~)

our lunch at Fish market ,Pavillion

somewhere else at lot 10 foodstreet~~

Random pic #1

Random pic #2




Ya, my October is also all about FOOD. FINE CUISINE!
JOGOYA,starhill gallery.

Actually they are having their 7th anniversary promotion. All ladies could have 50% buffet price until 20dec.After the discount price ,we still need pay rm58.

If u think that this is way too EXPENSIVE, let me tell u what Jogoya offer~~~


Using the highest quality of ingredients (No Pork), the creative and skilled chefs at Jogoya have prepared more than 200 dishes of different style like Chinese, Western, Japanese, Malaysian and a lot of other styles. 

Japanese part



Chinese cuisine

Deep fried


Dim sum


Western cuisine



Teppanyaki


Bar

they offer new zealand and haagen daaz ice-cream! + unlimited red + white wine.



See what I have took!!!



and more, din't snap all actually~~~keep busy eating that time ><

The whole gang of ladies!!!



me with white wine~~just take some sips only,I can't really drink alcoholic drink,seriously~~




Next, if you are kinda interested in Pork.follow me till the rest....

Another dining at THE PORK PLACE ,SANBATO, bandar puchong jaya. selling high quality pork.
which my aunt bring me there to have our lunch together...

Oh ya, it is a butchery + cafe....

like this
sanbanto-cafe-2


interior design with piggies...(^o^)


fine red wine
Me with families~~

Pork dog and fish n chip ><

another pork burger~~

write these make me even more HUNGRY~~~Arggghh...
Goodbye
Have a nice day  V (^_^) V

cre8tone said...

Drooling.. hungry liao.. haha!~

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.