20th Birthday 23/10/2012

November 1, 2012

 I had a so-called "writer block" in just the beginning of this post...
Intro pun tak tau...

Wanna put
"Hey,I had turned 20!!"
"My teen-age finally end and I'm stepping into 20 blah blah blah" or just the simplest
"This is my 20th birthday and I got lotsa presents from friends~~~"

All kinda boring and seriously not creative.(Is it because I'm now growing more older and brain get degenerated liao,hmm,maybe??)hehehehe

Anyway,I'm very happy and enjoy for my 20th birthday. Dint expect much at first . My heart just want a peace and calm birthday this year (singing a song or wish me is enough,I thought). But, thanks to my CRazzzy friends. I had been called out at 12am for this......

My first birthday cake...this is what they told me~~
Because of my tuo tuo lar lar(delay) which I gave them a lot of reasons like I had bathed,changed into my sleep wear and ready to sleep d,got anything then tomorrow only do lar...I'M SO SO RELUCTANT TO GO OUT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IS MY BIRTHDAY (but i duno they will do this surprise for me,I just expect they will just sing a song or anything for me,so I told them if got anything just keep for tomorrow lar,my first birthday thought is to SLEEP!!!like I had not sleep for years (cox I just had an exam that day,sleep bo gao ar~~)


Then my sweet sweet 1st birthday cake MELT until like this~~I'm so sorry ,Kok Onn~~hahahaXD
Actually the 'cake' is quite nice,made 100% by cream then decorated with Kok Onn's handcarved apple with my name (I got GAN DONG dao lor!!)

This cake is made fully by cream,so what u think??
That moment I always stressed that I had just bathed, hair-dried and washed face...PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY LUAN LUAN LAI,BEGGING THEM~~

BUT STILL I kena.....@@




My expression just look like this guy~~
SPEECHLESS FOOLISH SMILE!!! with my face and hair all splashed by cream~~
LOL~~
Btw my hand holding one is the REAL birthday cake they prepared for me

My second bd cake


and the third one by buddies~~

If you wondered why the name is 'ANENE / 安奶‘ ,tat is what they usually called me by splitting my nice Anne to anene =='''

Okay birthday presents time...

Pre-birthday celebration with my bestie ^^

1st birthday present-Ballerina musical box from Chia Earn =D

 Quite nice=D and Chia earn, if you seeing this post.I just wanna tell u that I got 2 musical boxes from u in just 3 years,,kenapa har?? hehe XP

 complete set of Hello kitty bowl from Evian,Wan Cheng and Kok Onn. 我舍不得用啊,怕打烂~~呵呵

 Fake cat but look like a real one from Patricia .First time I saw a thing like this 。Mad love this present.

 and then Hello Kitty necklace from my beloved roommate,Kim Kim

 Accessories box from Hie Ying
 with cute card inside and h.k earrings on it...AWW..sweet <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">
 Combo present from Hie Jing.XD Hair accessories and handmade Hello-Kitty card!!

 Pink purse from Siau Tiing

 Hello Kitty pencil container and box from buddies Fiona and Heng yap
Love chocolates and mugs from lil buddies Roy,Jia ling and Fu Wen

Still got lots of present.....will upload it when I received...heheheXDD

thanks a lot to my friends that I got lotsa Hello kitty and pink stuffs this year...u all know my taste!!!Xie xie!!
love all the presents .



Happy Birthday??
Yes,I'm Happy =)


20 y.o d...
wish myself...
more mature,
learn more new thing and 
most importantly
I CAN WAKE UP WHEN MY FIRST ALARM RING~~~ =P






aManda said...

well,happy belated birthday.....hope u wun mind...
I was busy wif my studies for final,BC papers,n din really online...sorry....
btw,once agn happy belated birthday n stay pretty n charming har..:)
May God Bless you owez...:)

Anonymous said...

I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.

cre8tone said...

Oh my.. your face!

Happy belated birthday.. very late wish indeed..

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.