It is still not too late~~

May 13, 2012


I admit that I almost forget,I thought is next sunday.....really! Then a few days ago ,I take out the calendar that I only realise,OmG,it is today....

So,my plan get interrupted ,cox I plan to give her a surprise today.I already planned a long time ago....Y I miss the date ar......haizzz

she dint get any of my surprise today,cox I said I miss the date liao, so now I beh hu*(hokkien) give her the surprise...


Anyway,I still manage to give her a call ontime for Mother's day. the atmosphere is quite sad and uneasy cox we both can't have each other side by side .Actually I got that urge to grab my bag and back for a few days, but I think if my mum know that I ponteng just to back and celebrate this special day with her,she will sure not allow....



then here is something about my surprise*wink*


a lot of craft to do~~~

the pop-up card for her

then, a surprise inside

Anyone that is around her,pls pls pls,dun tell her anything about this yet, cox she probably will receive it these few days,so let her discover this herself la=)

For those that like me, forgot about today this special day...pls pls pls grab your phone to call for your mum now if u r not with her or the lucky one that have her just beside u,kiss her or hug her and tell her u ♥ her so much!

It is still not late, if u have a heart for her,yup, everyday is a Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

wow..nice..

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.