something about 6/8

August 9, 2011

It is 6/8.
again this is 2 of my bff birthday...
birthday princess -Yongshi Khor and ChengYee Chan

HAha...only 6/8 of BFF attended lo..

Wei, Ysh Khor and Cyee..quite match your birthday date la....

The cakes these 2 birthday person ordered for us
The cakes really just let me think about those days in secondary scl,when we ordered different kind of cheese cakes for both of u birthday...that time really ate until we suffer..but his time you both really get smarter liao,know to order cakes according to our favourite.*like**like**like*


Haha..If you think that i will blog about these thing ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ only...No,Im not that kind of person....




So here is it,the main point...
 I will share about you all weird act here,and please notice these photos are not available in fb,so don't need to worry,I still think about you  all  "face"...Hehe








Please don't kill me after seeing this post.Thx.

All photos were captured by my samsung galaxy s camera.

Miss Ccy said...

hahahaa...eh jy open mouth tat pic so cute lo

寒禅;涵谈 said...

yalo...when she is eating the cake...

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.