Cute for nothing~~~

August 13, 2011


Bought this super duper cute thing at pasar malam a couple of weeks ago, and then it stored at my handbag for so long of time and just a few days ago,I discovered it and decided want to hang this cute "fun clay octopus" at my mobilephone or anything....
very cute right?somemore it is soft....


a focus view
But then when I start to unpacked it from the package。。。。one of the eyes fall down
 at first ,I don't care too much,because it still can be fixed by an UHU glue or something


Then,I really can't accept at the next 1minute,the string fall off....

 WTH...I din't even start to use it and everything fall off...
waste my money only and it quite expensive..
top view...damn ugly now...


HAhaha..I paid money for a lesson,next time will not buy such thing again.
NICE TO SEE,NICE TO HOLD BUT IT'S NOT NICE TO BUY!

akiyaya said...

hahaha. it's cute but not quality. :p

aManda said...

Wat a waste....

Miss Ccy said...

haha..tis thg oni cn b collection la...hahaah

寒禅;涵谈 said...

already in my dustbin now...but i also treat this octopus very gud liao...at least it is include in my blog now...haha

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.