your single click means a lot to me!!!

June 14, 2011

Found out that i haven't post any post since 27May.....ridiculous long rest time!!!!HahahaXD

Actually I'm holidaying in this period of time (first state that I'm not a school children although I'm holidaying the same time like them,I'm now just switch my status to be their teacher...MuahahaXD)

Okayy...back to the point,I'm have gone to two places during this holiday and met some very AWESOME friend there (wanna know who he is ?please remember to follow my next post). I promise that i will update the post about my vacation,but not now because I still in the "sick" state( already stay in this state for about 1 week) Damn pity!!!Need to be in this condition during my holiday...Hate it!!!I even can't sleep well!!!

1 more thing before I end this post,

to everyone that is reading my blog,can u all please do me a favour,

please help to click the advertisements besides my post!!!
because I found out that i can earn money through it!!!
so please support support me la,
click the advertisements before you want to leave my 
lovely page

thanks everyone

your single click means a lot to me!!!!

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.