I'm back with something delicious(Big Apple) to share of~~

April 26, 2011

Yeah....don't think that I'm caged in that boring school then i will seperate from this outside world....
I said to myself that i must try out any new food or delicious one if i "release" from this school....hahaXD

Hey,do you really too bored of the donuts outside there?

Anne here,introduce you all the Big Apple Donut...........
Sure, I'm not will just introduce this....I'm introduce you the Big Apple Donut new stuff---its the "Donashi"

Donashi-

  • a japanese name
  • and the food look kinda like sushi......(hey they imitate the sushi but it is not the real sushi, sushi will not have the chocolate or strawberry filling inside that..hahaXD)
  • em....it is like got 24 types of Donashis with different flavours for you to choose....
  • taste really great....as same as the donut 
  • price 9 for Rm11, 18 for RM 20.......
Curious about what it look like?


this were the Donashi i chosen...look kinda like sushi right?

Go try it now....available at some specific time only....hahaXD

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.