I'm back

December 19, 2008

finally back to alor star.....so i went to kl for about 3 days like that lo..nothing interesting place..just go genting highland and kl only...in genting ...YA... i have a story to tell off..that is i have won a medium size bear-bear there...wow how...surprising give for me...thanks god...thanks for give me this memorable holiday in 2008....cause its very hard to win something....or i seldom win prizes...so i wil kept it carefully...& my cousin all very envy with me cause i can win this prizes..i oso very proud..this is my 1st time win so big prizes in genting...'not waste too many $$'.

in there i oso very busy...keep finding chia earn birthday give that i owe her....waste my enjoying time la..but it very worth la...special give for my best friend...i think she would happy when she saw this present...CANT FIND IN ALOR STAR OOO....ONLY 1 IN THE WORLD...i hope she will appreciate it ....

and then i go to sungei wang plaza ..the thing there was oso very cheap...can say cheap than alor star cause got many discount there..i spent only a little time there nia..cause no more time le..my dad want toback alor star to do his business..so din have so many time to walk around there..very kexi...

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.