Sunday, nov 16 2008

November 14, 2008




still 1 day to that day


that day i will enter 2 competition


the 1st one is penang marathon competition


i take part in the fun run




&&&&&&


the 2nd one is the samurai sudoku


this is me most care of


i have prepare 4 many time because of this competition


what i now want is i must take part in this competition


no more excuse


cause i have missed this competition last year


i must take part this year




what i now wish is


i must both win


win


win


win


i must get no.1 in this samurai sudoku


i must get the rm 1000


i must enter the final competition


so


i now tell you my Holy God


hope u let me win the competition


u must hear my pray




all my frenz


please wish me good luck






i love u


both my family


my relative


my friend


my dog & cat


and the most important


i love u god & jesus


thanks 4 all your support


i love u always


thanks..........

Latest Instagrams

© 寒蝉;涵谈. Design by Eve.